Welcome to the APW Central School District
The Altmar-Parish-Williamstown (APW) School District serves approximately 1,100 students that reside in a 180 square mile area. We have been in the business of providing quality education to our community since 1956 and will continue to develop all our students to their highest potential to produce successful, innovative citizens and leaders for tomorrow's world.
At APW, we believe that...
- Integrity must be the foundation for all we say and do.
- All students and staff can attain their individualized achievement goals with support.
- Our interactions with each other should demonstrate care and compassion.
- As an organization and as individuals, continuous growth is essential for improvement.
- Safety for all begins with inclusive practices and welcoming spaces that create a sense of belonging.
About Our Community
Located on the Southern side of the Tug Hill Plateau in Oswego County, the Altmar-Parish-Williamstown School District is nestled in the center of some of the most beautiful country Central New York has to offer.
Our area is known for its access to hunting, fishing, hiking, camping and snowmobiling. Racing enthusiasts are only minutes from a variety of tracks. Skiers and snowboarders are within half an hour of challenging slopes, and those who enjoy water sports have a number of lakes and rivers to choose from. In fact, the Salmon River is famous for both trophy fishing and world class white water kayaking.
Although ideal for those who love country living, APW is centrally situated only 30 minutes from the cities of Syracuse, Oswego, Rome, and Watertown; perfect for commuters and shoppers. We are a great place for families to live and learn.