Welcome to the Junior - Senior High School
APW Jr Sr High School
639 County Route 22
Parish, NY 13131
p: (315) 625-5222 or 625-5220
f: (315) 625-4638
Jr Sr High School Principal
p: (315) 625-5222
Jr Sr High School Assistant Principal
p: (315) 625-5220
Daily Announcements for Wednesday, October 23, 2019
- Winter sport signups are going on. Remember to get your paperwork in to the school nurse ASAP to get cleared for winter sports.
- There will be a conservation club meeting Friday after school in Miss Halsey's room.
- Did you ever want to learn to play chess or do you want to battle the best chess players in school? Chess club will meet afterschool on Thursdays in Mr. Lanious's room, room 129 from 2:30pm to 3:30pm.
- There will be an Envirothon Meeting today from 2:30-3:30 in the CAD lab.
- There is no yearbook meeting this week.
- Independent Study Chorus will NOT meet this week.
- Halloween is next Thursday, October 31st. APW JSHS Students will be allowed to dress up at school on this day but they are not permitted to wear masks that cover their face, possess a weapon, or wear inappropriate clothing that would violate the student code of conduct. Have fun and be safe!
- Youth Court will meet in the library this Friday October 25th rom 2:30-3:30.
- There will be a division B science Olympiad practice Thursday after school. Team members please look at your schedules to see if you have to stay after.
- Enrichment Courses are now available. Please see flyer under forms on this page.
- The 2020 yearbook is now on sale. Order forms will be available from your first period teacher today. Or, you can order online at Jostens.com. The cost of the yearbook is $45.00 from now until January. The price will increase by $10.00 per book in January, so get your order in early for the best price. A partial payment of $10.00 will reserve your copy of the yearbook at the lowest price if you don’t have all the money now. See Mrs. Dunham to make partial payment arrangements. Completed order forms and payments should be brought to Mrs. Dunham in room 139, or you can see her with any questions.
Underclass photo retakes will be done on Thursday, Oct. 24th, beginning at 10:00 in the auditorium. The photographer will be here until around 1:45. Any 9th – 11th grader who did not get their picture taken on September 18th should plan to get their picture taken next Thursday. Your homeroom teacher will have a pass and order form for you. If you ordered pictures and are unhappy with them, you may bring your original picture package back to Mrs. Dunham in room 139 and get a pass for a retake.Seniors who still need a formal yearbook photo taken will be receiving a pass from Mrs. Dunham to have your picture done on October 24th as well. This will be your last opportunity to get your picture in the senior section of the yearbook.